Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- The Greeks had it right July 31, 2015No tags for this post.
- An Interview With Mark Andrew Ritchie- Market Wizard (Must Read ) July 31, 2015Mark Andrew Ritchie grew up in the Deep South, in an Oregon coast logging town and in Afghanistan, where he traded in the bazaar for kites, glass string and homing pigeons. He eventually became a pit trader at the Chicago Board of Trade, a founding partner of CRT (once the largest options trading firm in […]
- Priceless July 31, 2015No tags for this post.
- Eurozone inflation stays on track in July-Eurozone unemployment rate goes nowhere in June July 31, 2015Remember eurozone deflation? Bad times. Now, the annual inflation rate has been positive for three months in a row. (Four if you count the 0 per cent reading in April.) The annual rate in July matched June’s rate of 0.2 per cent, in line with economists’ expectations. That still leaves the rate well below the […]
- TITAN…Below 328…Last & Final Hope at 312…Stock Will Crash to 265-250…Very soon.Again Fiis are Trapped ! July 31, 2015RED ALERT-Will TITAN …..Will kiss 265—-250 ???All Eyes 312 level ,1000% sell sell sell !!!!!!!!!! — Anirudh Sethi (@anirudhsethi71) July 31, 2015 No tags for this post.
- Tsipras says government never had a plan to take Greece out of the euro July 31, 2015Greek PM on the wires. Reuters reporting Greece was obliged to prepare for a possible Grexit had authorized fin min to assemble team to prepare for an emergency Nothing really of note here. It would be careless not to have made some sort of provision No tags for this post.
- 4 Indian teachers ‘detained’ in Islamic State stronghold in Libya July 31, 2015Four Indian teachers have been detained in Sirte, a stronghold town of the Islamic State in Libya, the Ministry of External Affairs said today. The town is about 500 kilometres from the capital city of Tripoli. Of the 4 Indians ‘detained’, two are from Hyderabad, one from Raichur and one from Bengaluru, MEA spokesperson Vikas […]
- Bank Nifty -On Fire As Expected.Above 18803…Target 19007-19075 July 31, 2015Now Bank Nifty @ 18807 level. Above 18803 level if able to sustain or closes above :Now Will zoom to kiss 19007———-19075 In Morning boldly mentioned :Above 18488 level will zoom to 18667-18726 level. Think Money ,What else u want in life ?? No tags for this post.
- Athens Exchange will reopen on Monday July 31, 2015The Athens Exchange will reopen on Monday, the head of the Capital Market Commission, Costas Botopoulos, said late on Wednesday in an interview with state broadcaster ERT. Botopoulos explained that for the stock market to open for the first time since June 26, banks will have to complete their information technology adjustments to accommodate limitations […]
- The Curious Case Of Castex-Any Regulators? July 31, 2015Castex belongs to the auto component space, and used to be called Amtek India. It’s still promoted by Amtek Auto, which is a listed company but that share is not doing anywhere close to this kind of move. At one time all group stocks of Mr. Dham were rumoured to be linked to KP. We […]
- The Greeks had it right July 31, 2015