Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Thought For A Day February 14, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.
- Just because it fits doesnt mean it belongs February 14, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.
- Global 2 Year Yields February 14, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.
- Putin, Obama discuss Syria in phone call February 14, 2016Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Barack Obama agreed to intensify diplomatic and other cooperation by implementing an agreement on Syria struck at talks in Munich, the Kremlin said on Feb. 14. Major powers agreed on Feb. 12 to a temporary “cessation of hostilities” in Syria. The pause was due to begin in aRead […]
- India faces triple whammy of weak world growth, liquidity stress, demand crunch February 14, 2016Since my column during the first week of January, where I talked about how risk aversion in financial markets can be significantly higher during 2016 ,we have got a very good glimpse of it over the past 6 weeks. Last week too, asset classes, from commodities, to corporate credit to equities were all under selling pressure.Read […]
- Setting the date to 1 January 1970 will brick your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch- Video February 14, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.
- Stock Market losses During Selected Financial Crisis ,Local Currency February 14, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.
- Beijing keeps Tokyo out of its diplomatic loop February 14, 2016Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida, left, and his Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi, shake hands in Seoul in November 2015. Perhaps not surprisingly, though certainly not in line with diplomatic decorum, China’s foreign minister has not answered a single call from his Japanese counterpart since North Korea conducted a nuclear test on Jan. 6. Read […]
- China’s central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan downplays forex fears February 14, 2016China’s central bank governor downplayed concerns over the country’s falling foreign reserves and said he saw no basis for continuing depreciation in the renminbi — comments that could calm mainland markets when they reopen on Monday after a week-long hiatus that saw upheaval in global markets. In an interview published over the weekend in Caixin,Read […]
- USDJPY- Short Term Hurdle at 114.32.Major Support or Last Hope at 111.72 February 14, 2016Above is Daily Chart of USDJPY All Eyes on 113.655———————-114.32 level. Yes ,114.32 Major Hurdle. Now ,3 Consecutive close above 114.32 + weekly close if happens will take to 116.33-117 Major Support or Last Hope at 111.72 level. Weekly & Monthly close below 111.72 will create BLOODBATH ! Target :107.017———————-105.44 level. Will Update More toRead […]
- Thought For A Day February 14, 2016
[fts twitter twitter_name=anirudhsethi71]