Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- ITC-Smoking Kills !Panic Upto 316-309 & Then ? May 24, 2015Kissing a person who smokes is like licking an ashtray. Last Close : 328 Slide Upto 317——————————316 (Will it Open @ these levels ? ) Last Hope @ 309 Break with volumes or closes below this level :Next Target :285 level ! SMOKINNG NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH !Stop of 339…sell it ,we see 317–310…after result […]
- SGX NIFTY-LaxmanRekha at 8499.Below 8465….Sharp Panic Not Ruled Out May 24, 2015Expect and accept losses gracefully. Those who brood over losses always miss the next opportunity, which more than likely will be profitable. Last Close : 8442 LaxmanRekha at 8499 Yes ,Crossover +Close above this level for 2 Consecutive Days will take to 8662—————8716 is possible. 8350+377 =8727 (Triangle Target ) Above is Daily Chart of […]
- How Randomness Affects Trading Profitability. May 24, 20151) If you ramp up your trading size, the increased risk over a random series of losing trades can devastate your account. Your trading size should not be a function of some high target return that you hope to make, but rather a function of the random strings of losers that you can survive.2) Just because you’re […]
- 10 Inspirational Buddha Quotes May 24, 2015Many Buddha quotes that are handed down until today are both inspirational as well as reflecting deeper truth of reality. What can we learn, where can we be inspired from The Buddha for everyday life and our own development today? 1. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind […]
- The Psychology of Human Misjudgement – Charlie Munger May 24, 2015No tags for this post.
- What Can We Learn From Expert Gamblers?-Must Watch Video May 24, 2015Dylan Evans is the founder of Projection Point, the global leader in risk intelligence solutions. He has written several popular science books, including Risk Intelligence: How to Live with Uncertainty (Free Press, 2012) and Emotion: The Science of Sentiment (Oxford University Press, 2001). He received a PhD in Philosophy from the London School of […]
- Emerging markets ready themselves for Fed’s acid test May 24, 2015Just like footballers before the World Cup final, central bankers in emerging markets are readying themselves for the biggest test of their careers: the first rate increase in nearly a decade by the US Federal Reserve. The timing of this momentous event is uncertain, and disappointing data since the start of the year has made US monetary policy makers more cautious than […]
- BREAKING- Greece will not make June IMF repayment, says minister May 24, 2015Greece will not make a debt repayment to the International Monetary Fund due next month as it does not have the money, the country’s interior minister said on Sunday. “The four instalments for the IMF in June are €1.6 billion ($1.8 billion), this money will not be given and is not there to be given,” Nikos Voutsis told Greek Mega […]
- Pulses costlier by up to 64% in Modi’s one year May 24, 2015Bucking the overall trend of easing inflation, pulses got costlier by up to 64 per cent in the first year of the Modi government across major metro cities, primarily due to fall in domestic production. Amid forecast of a poor monsoon for the second consecutive year, the government is considering importing pulses through state-owned trading firms such […]
- Mera Bharat Mahan :India set to become water scarce country by 2025 May 24, 2015Although India is set to become water scarce country by 2025 due to demand-supply mis-match, the water sector is expected to see investment of USD 13 billion from overseas players in the next few years, a new study has said. “India’s demand for water is expected to exceed all current sources of supply and the […]
- ITC-Smoking Kills !Panic Upto 316-309 & Then ? May 24, 2015