Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- 3 Major Trading Errors arise from emotional mistakes July 30, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.The post 3 Major Trading Errors arise from emotional mistakes appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- As you begin to walk out on the way The way appears. July 30, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.The post As you begin to walk out on the way The way appears. appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- RBI-Outstanding bank credit to industries up 0.6% in June July 30, 2016Validating the muted corporate loan growth figures that are being reported by individual banks in the quarter ended June, outstanding bank credit to industries recorded just a 0.6% (y-o-y) growth to Rs 26.5 lakh crore in June, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) data released on Friday showed. Loans to industry was driven mainly by thoseRead […]
- India unlikely to slip on FY17 fiscal deficit target: DBS July 30, 2016Even though the country reached 43 per cent of its fiscal deficit target in the first two months of 2016-17 itself, Singaporean brokerage DBS on July 29 said it does not see a slippage for the full year. “For this year, we don’t see a fiscal slippage, even as quality of adjustment is questionable,” itRead […]
- US Oil, Gas Industry Debt Elevates Risk in Banking Industry July 30, 2016Debt owed by oil and gas producers has elevated risk levels in the US Shared National Credit (SNC) portfolio, raising fears of an increase in problem loans, the US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation said in a press release. “The elevated level of risk observed during the recent SNC examination stems from the high inherent risk in the leveraged loan portfolio and growing credit riskRead […]
- Emerging Markets -An Update July 30, 2016Indonesian President Widodo shuffled his cabinet Egypt has requested a three-year $12 bln loan from the IMF Johannesburg Stock Exchange data on investment flows into South Africa was wrong Fitch downgraded South Africa’s local currency rating by one notch to BBB- with a stable outlook Fitch cut its outlook on Colombia’s BBB rating from stableRead […]
- Wait till next time, BOJ says July 30, 2016The Bank of Japan’s small expansion of monetary easing Friday could be the warmup for a bold offensive next time around in concert with fiscal policy moves. The central bank’s statement on the “enhancement of monetary easing” drew attention not so much for its immediate impact, as for the pledge to “conduct a comprehensive assessment”Read […]
- Gundlach: “Sell Everything, Nothing Here Looks Good” July 30, 2016Two weeks ago, an already bearish Jeff Gundlach appeared to hit the “glass floor” of negative sentiment, and smash right through it. On July 13, the new bond king said that there is “big money” to be made on the “short side.” Gundlach added that he has been selectively betting against shares in the StandardRead […]
- Gold Spot :Not Broken $1310,Above $1348 ,zoomed !All Eyes on $1365 ,Next Target 1377-1382 July 30, 2016Above is Daily chart of GOLD SPOT 0 0 0 No tags for this post.The post Gold Spot :Not Broken $1310,Above $1348 ,zoomed !All Eyes on $1365 ,Next Target 1377-1382 appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- 2016 EU Wide Stress Test Results -Full Text July 30, 20162016 EU Wide Stress Test Results 0 0 0 No tags for this post.The post 2016 EU Wide Stress Test Results -Full Text appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- 3 Major Trading Errors arise from emotional mistakes July 30, 2016
- Tweets by Anirudh Seti