Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- A Preview Of Trump’s Seven Imminent Executive Orders January 23, 2017Having already signed a (mostly symbolic) executive order on Obamacare on Friday night, urging US agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation” of provisions deemed to impose fiscal burdens on states, companies or individuals, Trump is preparing to unload a volley of many more executive orders. Courtesy of Axios, which quotesRead […]
- Weekend oil output cut compliance meeting – smiles all ’round! January 23, 2017OPEC’s monitoring committee met over the weekend The happy theme is more widely spread, for example from Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih speaking with the media following the meeting: Implementation of agreed cuts had been “fantastic” He hoped for 100% compliance in February Oversight of compliance will continue: A technical joint committee (JTC) would be createdRead […]
- OPEC/non-OPEC monitoring committee say markets are on their way to rebalancing January 22, 2017the OPEC/non-OPEC deal monitoring committee met in Vienna today 22 Jan Saudi energy minister Khalid al-Falih said earlier today after the first meeting: “I am satisfied, I am optimistic and, as I said, the markets are on their way to rebalance and it’s happening,” adding that compliance with the agreement, which calls for cuts to beginRead […]
- Saudi minister says 1.5 mbpd of oil already removed from market January 22, 2017OPEC and Russia tout progress Producers have already cut output by 1.5 mbpd, according to Saudi minister of energy Khalid Al-Falih. He said his country along with Kuwait and Algeria have already taken more off the market than required. Meanwhile, Russian oil minister Novak said progress in cutting Russian production was “ahead of schedule”. TheRead […]
- Thought For A Day January 22, 2017No tags for this post.The post Thought For A Day appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Normal distribution vs Paranormal distribution January 22, 2017No tags for this post.The post Normal distribution vs Paranormal distribution appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Nomi Prins Warns Financial Crash From Epic Debt, Asset Bubbles “Possible In Last Quarter 2017” January 22, 2017Could there be a crash coming in 2017? Will increasing interest rates at the Federal Reserve trigger the beginning of the end? It is possible, but not certain. It will fall, perhaps, after a new sense of normal sets in, and some become comfortable with the change in leadership, and accustomed to drowning out theRead […]
- How long will ‘strong-dollar breeze’ blow for BOJ? January 22, 2017With the world facing uncertainty over the new administration in Washington, the Japanese central bank is among the many keeping their eyes peeled. The yen’s depreciation against the dollar since Donald Trump won the U.S. presidential election in November has given the Bank of Japan some much-needed breathing room, as a weaker home currency willRead […]
- Visualizing The Global War On Cash January 22, 2017There is a global push by lawmakers to eliminate the use of physical cash around the world. This movement is often referred to as “The War on Cash”, and there are three major players involved: 1. The Initiators Who? Governments, central banks. Why? The elimination of cash will make it easier to track all typesRead […]
- Jaguar I-Pace SUV (electric concept) January 22, 2017Like Bob Dylan, Jaguar goes electric, with a liquid-cooled 90kWh lithium battery pack that gets 220 miles of driving on one charge, producing the equivalent of 400hp and achieve 516 pounds-feet of torque. The four-door, five-seat SUV will go on sale in 2018: Jaguar has declined to say what the price of the new SUVRead […]
- A Preview Of Trump’s Seven Imminent Executive Orders January 23, 2017
- Tweets by BrainAndMoney