Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Interesting take by Matt Ridley “People get rich by selling each other things (and services), not ideas.” December 4, 2016No tags for this post.The post Interesting take by Matt Ridley “People get rich by selling each other things (and services), not ideas.” appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Deutsche Bank Pays $60 Million To Settle Gold-Manipulation Lawsuit December 4, 20162016 is shaping up as the year when countless conspiracy theories will be confirmed to be non-conspiracy fact: from central bank rigging of capital markets, to political rigging of elections, to media rigging of public sentiment, and now, commercial bank rigging of both silver and gold. In short, “tinfoil hat-wearing nutjobs living in their parentsRead […]
- Trump’s Lead in PA Shrinks By 22,000 Votes December 4, 2016Reports are claiming that Donald Trump’s lead over Hillary Clinton in the Pennsylvania popular vote has shrunk by some 22,000 votes as some counties wrap up counting overseas ballots and settled provisional ballot challenges. According to Philly Voice, an updated count Friday by state election officials shows Trump’s lead over Democrat Hillary Clinton has shrunkRead […]
- Thought For A Day December 4, 2016No tags for this post.The post Thought For A Day appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Italy’s Approval of Constitutional Reform to Put EU Integration Back on Track December 3, 2016In case Italian voters approve constitutional changes in a referendum, it will stimulate the European integration process as a “yes” vote will boost positions of Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s center-left government in Europe against the Italian populists and right-wing parties, Alessandro Maran, a lawmaker from Renzi’s Democratic Party (PD), told Sputnik on Saturday. On Sunday, Italy is due to hold the referendum on constitutionalRead […]
- KSE 100 -Hits New High ,YTD now up 31.86% December 3, 2016Moving Up Up Up Up !! No tags for this post.The post KSE 100 -Hits New High ,YTD now up 31.86% appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- US Oil Rig Count Rises To 10-Month Highs December 3, 2016From the 316 rig trough in May, American oil drillers have added 161 to 477 – the highest since January 2016. The rising rig count continues to track lagged oil prices higher and US crude production is following that trend to its highest level since June. US Oil Rig count is up 3 in theRead […]
- What time will the Italian referendum result be announced? December 3, 2016When will be know the results of the constitutional referendum? Here is the quick answer: The voting takes place on Sunday but the polls don’t close until 11 pm local time (5 pm in New York). After that, the counting will start. So it won’t likely be until sometime early Monday morning in Italy thatRead […]
- Top 5 Events for Coming Week December 3, 2016Now that the US employment report is behind us, the new trading week will be dominated by central bank decisions (no the Fed decision is not one of them but it will be anticipated on Dec 14th). ECB interest rate decision. Thursday December 8th at 7:45 AM ET/1245 GMT. The ECB is expected to keepRead […]
- Overnight US Market :Dow closed -21 points December 3, 2016Stocks ended mixed Friday after news that the jobless rate has plunged to a nine-year low. Banks slipped after a huge rally over the last few weeks. Bond prices rose after a string of steep declines, sending yields lower. The Dow Jones industrial average, which closed at a record high a day ago, is down slightly. The DowRead […]
- Interesting take by Matt Ridley “People get rich by selling each other things (and services), not ideas.” December 4, 2016
- Tweets by BrainAndMoney