Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- How representative are India’s MPs?- Graphic January 26, 2015No tags for this post.
- President Pranab Mukherjee says :Ordinance route breaches trust of people January 26, 2015No tags for this post.
- PM Narendra Modi Speech Live Steaming Republic Day Parade 26 Jan 2015 January 26, 2015No tags for this post.
- Google doodle on the occasion of India’s 66th Republic Day! January 26, 2015No tags for this post.
- Minutes from the Bank of Japan December 18/19 meeting out now -Full Text Link January 26, 2015Minutes from the Bank of Japan December 18/19 meeting … looks like pretty stadard stuff from the: Japan economy has continued to recover moderately BOJ to keep easing until 2% inflation stable Full text –Developments have rendered these Minutes perhaps a little redundant –More (via Reuters): Members shared recognition global markets had shown some nervousness […]
- Merkel, Hollande, Poroshenko Hope for Contact Group Meeting, Kiev Says January 26, 2015Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has held phone conversations with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Francois Hollande, with all sides expressing hope that the next meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group on Ukraine will be held by Thursday, Poroshenko’s press service said in a statement Sunday. “The sides expressed hope that a meeting of the Trilateral Contact Group on Ukraine will take place before the […]
- Tsipras Addresses Greece, Says Bailout Agreements, “Troika Era” Are Over January 26, 2015The first public address of Greece’s new leaders, Alexis Tsipras has begun. The key highlights of his speech so far: TSIPRAS SAYS GREEK PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN HISTORY TSIPRAS SAYS GREECE IS TURNING PAGE, LEAVING AUSTERITY BEHIND TSIPRAS SAYS BAILOUT AGREEMENTS HAVE ENDED FOR GREECE TSIPRAS SAYS TROIKA ERA IS OVER FOR GREECE TSIPRAS SAYS SYRIZA […]
- Greeks hand stunning victory to anti-austerity Syriza January 26, 2015Greece set itself on a collision course with the rest of Europe on Sunday night after handing a stunning general election victory to a far-Left party that has pledged to reject austerity and cancel the country’s billions of pounds in debt. In a resounding rebuff to the country’s loss of financial sovereignty, Greeks gave Syriza […]
- Thought For A Day January 25, 2015No tags for this post.
- Exit polls have the opposition Syriza party with a strong lead in Greek election January 25, 2015146-158 seats 35.5-39.5% of votes New Democracy taking 23-27% News just out on Reuters as voting closes No tags for this post.
- How representative are India’s MPs?- Graphic January 26, 2015