Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Parody Poster of “Mother India” Movie and Cong-AAP Politics November 23, 2014No tags for this post.
- Putin stands by hawkish Russian central bank – for now November 23, 2014With Russia’s economy battered by economic sanctions and plunging oil prices, President Vladimir Putin has allowed the central bank to administer strong medicine, sharply raising interest rates even as it freed the rouble to float. Such tough measures may well help push the country deeper into recession next year, but have so far staved off financial panic, […]
- Silver MCX -An Update November 23, 2014There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- GOLD MCX :Crucial Update November 23, 2014There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
- Observations based on the speculative positioning in the futures market November 23, 20141. Position adjustments were minor in the Commitment of Traders reporting week ending November 18. There were only two gross positions adjusted by more than 5k contracts. The gross short yen position grew 9.2k contracts to 139.1k. The gross short sterling position rose 12.1k contracts to 65.7k. 2. The net short position in the US 10-year Treasury futures rose to 127k contracts from 112k. This was the result of […]
- The Inevitables Of Success November 23, 2014No tags for this post.
- Bernard Baruch visits the phrenologist (1889): “finance or politics.” November 23, 2014No tags for this post.
- Deadlock in Iranian nuclear talks; diplomats prepare to extend talks by few more months November 23, 2014Two days before the scheduled deadline in the negotiations between the six world powers and Iran over a “framework agreement” for the Islamic republic’s nuclear program, the talks seemed deadlocked, with the two sides unable to bridge their differences. Western diplomats said Saturday that, in light of the gaps, they will begin discussing on Sunday an extension to […]
- The Astonishing Rise of Central Bank Fear November 23, 2014Anyone who looks at central bankers speak can sense the fear behind their absurd bravado, and the dishonesty of their public confidence. The extraordinary disconnect between soaring stock markets and stagnating real economies has been gleefully embraced by all who benefit from the disconnect: The financial media, brokerages, investment banks, politicos who have made stocks […]
- Magnitude-6.8 quake hits Nagano, vicinity in central Japan November 22, 2014A strong earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 6.8 hit Nagano Prefecture and surrounding areas in central Japan on Saturday night, injuring at least several people, the weather agency and police said. Following the 10:08 p.m. quake, the Nagano prefectural government and fire department said they received “119″ emergency calls from several people who […]
- Parody Poster of “Mother India” Movie and Cong-AAP Politics November 23, 2014
Tweets by @anirudhsethi71