Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Russian central bank shows how not to intervene December 20, 2014Never before has Russia’s central bank been so much in the spotlight. In the space of just 29 hours — from 10am on Monday, December 15 to 3pm on Tuesday, December 16 — the price of US dollars in Moscow skyrocketed by 50 per cent. The plunging rouble invoked memories of Russia’s financial crash of the late 1990s […]
- No risk, no return. If there is no potential pain December 20, 2014No tags for this post.
- Thanks For Joining Us ,Now Have Upper Hand Over Market December 20, 2014“There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind” Those Who Missed to Join us………….No worry @ all. Try Your Luck by using your Method /Strategy/Analysis/Looking at Blue Channels and see u able to Mint Money From Trading ? […]
- FATAL ATTRACTION Enrollment for 2015 Ends Today-20 December-Or Join Us in April 2015 December 20, 2014101% No Need To Watch Blue Channels ,Read Fundamentals ,Growth Story Just Concentrate on Strategy – Trading Levels Live Help+ Guidance : 24 x7x 366 Days Much sought after Fatal Attraction Scheme for 2015 is back again. “Time is limited and some opportunities never repeat themselves.” Enrollment starts Scheme is for full […]
- Traders :Don’t Blame the Market or Others December 20, 2014When pain surfaces, if you are honest and in touch with yourself, you will own the upset and seize the opportunity to release that internal reality — to forgive! Pain functions to inform us of our errors. False forgiveness is based on the belief that others are responsible for what we feel, and therefore it […]
- Traders : Don’t Dwell on Mistakes, Focus on Opportunities December 20, 2014Holding onto the baggage of the past, the mistakes of yesterday, is nonproductive. If robs you of your energy and mental and emotional focus on new opportunities. You must see what opportunities exist now and take advantage of them… Focus your time, energy, and money on making money — on new trading opportunities. Yes you […]
- Magnitude 5.9 earthquake hits Japan’s Honshu island – USGS December 20, 2014A 5.9 magnitude earthquake hitJapan’s Honshu island on Saturday, the U.S. Geological Survey said, shaking Fukushima where crippled nuclear power plants are located, but local media said there was no tsunami warning. USGS said the quake’s epicentre was located 42 miles (68 km) east-northeast of Iwaki on Honshu. It was measured at a depth of […]
- Jim Rogers on Ruble: Russian central bank doing it right-VIDEO December 20, 2014No tags for this post.
- The Burning Questions For 2015 December 20, 2014With two reports a day, and often more, readers sometimes complain that keeping tabs on the thoughts of the various Gavekal analysts can be a challenge. So as the year draws to a close, it may be helpful if we recap the main questions confronting investors and the themes we strongly believe in, region by […]
- Gold Outlook 2015: Prices could drop to $1,000 an ounce December 20, 2014Gold prices could drop to $1,000 an ounce in 2015 as a strong US dollar is expected to mount further pressure on the precious metal. As many as seven out of 10 analysts polled in a Kitco Gold Survey said they expected gold prices to fall to $1,000 an ounce in 2015. More survey participants said it was possible for gold […]
- Russian central bank shows how not to intervene December 20, 2014