Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- ALERT-G7 Summit: Japan’s Abe warns of another Lehman-strength crisis May 26, 2016The Nikkei reporting a presentation made by PM Abe at the G7 26 May 2016 Nikkei are reporting that Abe also warned the G7 of a crisis on the scale of Lehman Bros. At the meeting he has shown that commodity prices have fallen 55% since 2014, the same margin they fell during the globalRead […]
- Bayer investors ‘very critical’ of Monsanto deal – Bernstein May 26, 2016“Stay away from careless M&A” – is one of the messages from Bayer investors to the German group’s management according to a survey by research house Bernstein. Monsanto, which rejected Bayer’s $62bn offer as “financially inadequate”, has still left the door open for further talks with the German producer of genetically modified seeds. Nevertheless, onlyRead […]
- Oil Output Limits Not Brought Up at Preparatory Talks Ahead of OPEC Meeting May 26, 2016Representatives of OPEC member-states agreed during the preparatory meeting in Vienna that supply and demand would start rebalancing in the second half of the year, the sources said. Oil prices have plunged more than 60 percent from their peak of over $110 a barrel in June 2014 because of global oil production outpacing global demand. Since the 12-year low registered in January, oil prices haveRead […]
- Russia, EU Can Resolve All Existing Problems – Putin May 26, 2016Last week, EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said in an interview with German newspaper Die Welt that she expected that European sanctions against Russia would be extended after July. “We believe that our relations with the EU do not face any problems that we cannot solve,” Putin said in an article published in Greek newspaper Kathimerini ahead of his visit to Greece on MayRead […]
- Every market stat could be a bullish or bearish argument, depending on what u want it to be. Bias beats everything May 26, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.The post Every market stat could be a bullish or bearish argument, depending on what u want it to be. Bias beats everything appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- G-7 summit: Snapshots from Ise-Shima May 26, 2016ISE-SHIMA, Japan — Leaders for the Group of Seven advanced economies began a two-day summit Thursday in central Japan. The Nikkei Asian Review is on the ground bringing you the latest news and analysis from the two-day event, as well as the meetings and visits taking place on its sidelines. Toyota Motor’s i-Road ultra-compact personalRead More The […]
- Only 5% of Successful Traders able to do this … May 26, 20160 0 0 No tags for this post.The post Only 5% of Successful Traders able to do this … appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Nikkei 225 closes +0.09% at 16,772.46 (+15 points ) May 26, 2016Nikkei just hanging on positive territory at the close 26 May 2016 +15.11 USDJPY bouncing a little to 109.65 open 16927.69 high 16957.56 low 16743.17 0 0 0 No tags for this post.The post Nikkei 225 closes +0.09% at 16,772.46 (+15 points ) appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Survey shows Chinese industry contracted in Q1 May 26, 2016An independent survey of China’s industrial economy indicates it contracted during the first quarter, in contrast with a wide variety of official gauges. The quarterly survey of Chinese industrial firms by the Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in Beijing saw its headline business sentiment index rise to 46 from the previous quarter’s reading ofRead […]
- An Inside Look at the World’s Biggest Paper Gold Market May 26, 2016Every day, there are a whopping 5,500 tonnes ($212 billion) of gold traded in London, making it the largest wholesale and over-the-counter (OTC) market for gold in the world. To put that in perspective, Visual Capitalist’s Jeff Desjardins notes that more gold is traded in London each day than what is stored at Fort KnoxRead […]
- ALERT-G7 Summit: Japan’s Abe warns of another Lehman-strength crisis May 26, 2016
[fts twitter twitter_name=anirudhsethi71]