Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Foreign Investors Are Dumping Japanese Bonds & Stocks At Almost Record Pace March 30, 2017Foreigners selling Japanese assets has become very seasonal as liquidity needs appear critical at quarter-ends for much of the last three years. Last week – as Q1 ends – Foreigners sold 1.923 trillion Yen in Japanese bonds and 754 billion Yen in Japanese stocks. That was the second largest dump of Japanese assets in history…Read […]
- Trump to meet China’s Xi Jinping on April 6-7 March 30, 2017Chinese President Xi Jinping and Donald Trump will meet on April 6 and 7 at Mr Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. The two leaders will meet at the US president’s so-called winter White House, marking their first face-to-face meeting, state news outlet Xinhua reported, citing a statement from China’s foreign ministry. The meetingRead […]
- Today’s upcoming Data From Europe ,US March 30, 2017No tags for this post.The post Today’s upcoming Data From Europe ,US appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- After Brexit, 9 Reasons To Be Bullish On Great Britain March 30, 2017Today Mrs. May finally officially announced Brexit and kicked-off the process of divorce from the EU. A disaster for Britain, according to officials in Brussels, Berlin and Paris. Really? Rarely there is such broad consensus: The British voters made a huge mistake in voting for Brexit. The country will suffer for decades to come andRead […]
- China press (Xinhua) overnight cite ‘think tank’ Q1 GDP forecast at 6.8% March 30, 2017Xinhua is China’s official state news agency Citing The National Academy of Economic Strategy (to save you Googling that … they are a part of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), which are the big cheese in research in China) Economy is forecast to grow 6.8% in Q1 this year For H1, prediction is +6.7%, industrial productionRead […]
- Overnight US Market : Broader market up. Dow down. March 30, 2017S&P up +0.11%. Nasdaq up +0.38% The major US stock indices are ending the session mixed with the broader markets up, while the more specialized Dow Industrial Average down. S&P index is ending the day up 2.56 points or +0.11% Nasdaq composite index is ending the day up 22.40 points or 0.38% Dow Industrial AverageRead […]
- Thought For A Day March 29, 2017No tags for this post.The post Thought For A Day appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Asian companies muddle through Brexit uncertainty March 29, 2017Nine months after it voted in a referendum to leave the European Union, the U.K. on Wednesday formally notified the EU that it is breaking away from the single market. Next up … at least two years of negotiations toward the exit. A chief concern for Asian financial institutions is whether the U.K. can keepRead […]
- Samsung pledges a ‘new beginning’ with Galaxy S8 launch March 29, 2017Samsung launched its new Galaxy S8 smartphone with a bombastic event in New York, promising a “new beginning” for mobile handset design as well as for the Korean company after a series of safety and corporate crises. The Galaxy S8’s signature feature is a new “infinity display”, which wraps around the edges of the deviceRead […]
- Fed’s Evans; Rosengren: Four Hikes This Year “If Things Proceed Even Better” March 29, 2017Update: moments after Evans, non-voter Eric Rosengren echoed this sentiment and called for 4 rate hikes in 2017, with the Fed hiking every other meeting. ROSENGREN : FOUR FED HIKES IN 2017 CONSISTENT WITH GRADUAL ROSENGREN: A FURTHER THREE INTEREST RATE INCREASES THIS YEAR ROSENGREN SAYS HE SEES THAT AS CONSISTENT WITH FED’S ‘GRADUAL’ PATHRead […]
- Foreign Investors Are Dumping Japanese Bonds & Stocks At Almost Record Pace March 30, 2017
- Tweets by BrainAndMoney