Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- OPEC Export Earnings Plunge 46 Percent in 2015 From Previous Year August 26, 2016The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) earned $404 billion in oil export revenue in 2015, down from $753 billion in the previous year, the US Energy Information Administration (EIA) reported in a press release on Friday. “OPEC members’ 2015 net oil export revenue was at the lowest level since 2004, with significant implications for the fiscal condition of member countries that rely heavily on oil sales to fundRead […]
- The world’s first self-driving taxi service hits Singapore roads August 26, 2016Singapore’s streets have become the backdrop to show off a range of new technologies, from self-driving taxis to public transport run by electricity, as the government pushes the city-state to become a test-bed for futuristic transportation. A Massachusetts, U.S.-based company called nuTonomy, which was founded by two renowned robotics experts from the Massachusetts Institute ofRead […]
- Why The Fed Expects 2018 Rates To Be Between 0% And 4.5% August 26, 2016While the debate rages whether Yellen was “hawkishly dovish“, hiking in September just to unleash trillions more in QE once the curve inverts even more as a recent Fed staffer paper suggested, or “dovishly hawkish“, waiting until December or even next year, before making another policy error, there was at least some clarity provided byRead […]
- ALERT- Wheat prices fall to lowest in a decade August 26, 2016Wheat, the most widely consumed food grain, has fallen to its cheapest level in a decade. Benchmark Chicago soft red winter wheat futures on Friday crumbled below $4 a bushel, the lowest price since September 2006. The September contract was down 1.7 per cent to $3.9425 in early trading Chicago wheat and its cousin, hardRead […]
- How Does Buffett Make So Much Money? Not How You Think! August 26, 2016Excerpt: Berkshire Hathaway has realized a Sharpe ratio of 0.76, higher than any other stock or mutual fund with a history of more than 30 years, and Berkshire has a significant alpha to traditional risk factors. However, we find that the alpha becomes insignificant when controlling for exposures to Betting-Against-Beta and Quality-Minus-Junk factors. Further, weRead […]
- Good Trading Does Not Equal Get Your Rocks Off Excitement August 26, 2016As George Soros put it: If investing is entertaining, if you’re having fun, you’re probably not making any money. Good investing is boring. Such straightforward wise advice and so ignored by millions. No tags for this post.The post Good Trading Does Not Equal Get Your Rocks Off Excitement appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Ed Seykota on Trading Heat August 26, 2016Ed Seykota: Seasoned traders know the importance of risk management. If you risk little, you win little. If you risk too much, you eventually run to ruin. The optimum, of course, is somewhere in the middle. Placing a trade with a predetermined stop-loss point can be compared to placing a bet: The more money risked,Read […]
- India’s forex reserves soar by $ 1.347 billion to $ 367.169 billion August 26, 2016Maintaining an uptrend for the fourth consecutive week, India’s foreign exchange reserves soared by $ 1.347 billion to $ 367.169 billion in the week ended August 19, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said here today. The country’s forex reserves had increased by $ 73.2 million to $ 365.822 billion in the previous week.Read […]
- Crude -Crucial Update August 26, 2016There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.The post Crude -Crucial Update appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Iran Sets Condition Under Which It Would Join OPEC Oil Production Freeze August 26, 2016In the past two weeks, Iran has rejoined the OPEC production freeze headline and jawboning fray, by making bold statements that it would be willing to work with OPEC on the recurring plan other members, mostly Venezuela, have proposed to push prices higher, namely freeze oil production (at a level which is an all timeRead […]
- OPEC Export Earnings Plunge 46 Percent in 2015 From Previous Year August 26, 2016
- Tweets by Anirudh Seti