Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Bad loans surge at China’s biggest banks October 30, 2014Bad loans at China’s biggest banks rose at the fastest pace in at least seven years during the third quarter as a slowing economy squeezed corporate borrowers. Analysts said the fall in asset quality was manageable. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China and China Construction Bank, the country’s two biggest banks by assets, reported their biggest quarterly […]
- Thought For A Day October 30, 2014No tags for this post.
- Red Tape in India Gets Longer, Says World Bank October 30, 2014Red tape in India is long and getting longer. The country has slipped again in the annual ease of doing business rankings compiled by The World Bank, which also said that last year, running a business in India was even tougher than they had originally thought. In a report titled “Doing Business 2015”, The World Bank […]
- As Expected Silver Spot ….It’s Bloodbath.Major support or Last Hope intact at $ 16.168 October 30, 2014Above is Hourly Chart of SILVER Spot …………………Now Crashed to $16.35 http://www.anirudhsethireport.com/silver-spot-breaks-18-as-expected-its-bloodbath-tons-of-money-minted-by-short-sellers/ http://www.anirudhsethireport.com/silver-spot-major-support-and-last-hope-at-16-16/ Our Target was $16.168 Yes ,Tons of Money Minted by MCX SILVER Subscribers…………..It’s Bloodbath ! Technically Yours/ASR TEAM/BARODA/INDIA No tags for this post.
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% “Floor” Under SDRs October 30, 2014No negative rates for the putative Bancor... Keynes must surely be rotating in his grave. It turns out the IMF is not going to lend SDRs for less than nothing, thus breaking ranks with some well-known central banks out there (no need to name names), and even the central bank-manipulated “market” in which investors accept […]
- Mario Draghi’s denial of deflation danger is wrong October 30, 2014European Central Bank governor Mario Draghi has continued to insist that deflation is not a danger in the eurozone. The chart below begs to differ. The latest unexpectedly weak inflation reading came from Germany today, where the consumer price index fell 0.3 per cent in October, pulling the annual inflation rate down to just 0.7 […]
- Austerity drive, spending cuts risk fickle growth: Nomura October 30, 2014The government’s austerity drive announced today, would lead to a saving of up to Rs 40,000 crore or 0.3 per cent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) but poses risks to growth, Japanese brokerage Nomura has said. “On our estimates this would amount to a saving of Rs 35,000 to Rs 40,000 crore or 0.3 […]
- Russian Ruble Spurts by 5.37%,The biggest swing since 1998 October 30, 2014As chatter of a very aggressive (greater than 50bp) rate-hike at tomorrow’s meeting. Tags: Anirudh Sethi, Anirudhsethireport, Baroda, india, USDRUB
- US economy grew 3.5 per cent, stronger than expected October 30, 2014The market got its first estimate for third-quarter GDP growth in the US and it’s a good one. The US economy grew at a 3.5 per cent annual rate in the third quarter, better than the 3 per cent expected by Wall Street. Some of the notable moves in Q3 GDP: Inventory, which was expected […]
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low October 30, 2014Initial claims rose a very modest 3k this week but it does little to change the overall picture of a jobs market where there is no hiring and therefore no firing. The 4-week moving average of initial claims has only been lower than this once in 40 years. Is it any wonder the FOMC is stuck […]
- Bad loans surge at China’s biggest banks October 30, 2014
Tweets by @anirudhsethi71