Stock Market NEWS, Tips and Analysis by Anirudh Sethi.
I have been following his website for quite some time, and i see him doing a very good Job at it. But, how you interpret and how much of it you accept and how you trade is All about YOU. What you read about what Other’s say, is Just Other’s Opinions.
At the end of the Day, Its Your Actions, Its Your Money.
DISCLAIMER: This is FEED Aggregation, getting information from another website that does NOT Belong to me. The content is solely owned by the remote website and i hold no control over it. If you don’t like what you see, go some place else.
- Anirudh Sethi Report
- Draghi says ECB will need to be gradual when adjusting policy parameters June 27, 2017ECB president Draghi with opening remarks at ECB Forum in Sintra 27 June policy needs to prudent and consistent we see EZ growth above trend and all signs now pointing to strengthening and broadening recovery in EZ Watch it all live here No tags for this post.The post Draghi says ECB will need to […]
- Trading Wisdom-Great Quote June 27, 2017No tags for this post.The post Trading Wisdom-Great Quote appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- World’s super rich reverse wealth decline June 27, 2017The world’s super-rich have become wealthier over the past 12 months, reversing a decline in 2016 when billionaires saw their fortunes hit by fluctuating stock markets and global uncertainty. The numbers of the world’s ultra-high-net-worth – those with wealth of more than $30m – reached 226,450, an increase of 3.5 per cent, according to Wealth-X,Read […]
- Interesting DALBAR study covering 2016 inclusive): June 27, 2017No tags for this post.The post Interesting DALBAR study covering 2016 inclusive): appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Loads of central bank speakers coming up today – Federal Reserve, ECB June 27, 2017For today: 0800GMT – ECB President Draghi gives his Introductory speech 0830GMT – Opening session chaired by Benoît Cœuré, Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank: Does productivity growth threaten employment? 1100GMT: Panel: Innovation, investment and productivity. This is chaired by Peter Praet, Member of the Executive Board, European Central Bank Back in the USSRRead […]
- Full text: Joint statement by US President Donald Trump and PM Narendra Modi after White House meet June 27, 2017‘True friends’ Prime Minister Narendra Modi and United States President Donald Trump on Monday at the White House in a solid show of bonhomie. The two leaders shook hands, smiled and shared a couple of hugs during their two-hour long meeting. After the meeting, the two leaders issued a joint statement. Here is the fullRead […]
- Trump speaks on relationship with India June 27, 2017US President Trump met with Prime Minister of India Modi Comments from Trump now hitting: India has a true friend on the White House Relationship with India has never been stronger, never been better He and Modi are world leaders in social media looks forward to creating a trade relationship with India that is reciprocalRead […]
- Overnight US Market :Dow closed +15 points. June 27, 2017S&P and Dow little changed. Nasdaq down -0.29% The major stock indices are ending mixed but off the highs. S&P is up less than a point (up 0.03%) at 2439.07. The high reached 2450.42. The low 2437. Nasdaq is the big loser, down -18.1 point or -0.29% at 6247. The high reached 6303. The lowRead […]
- Thought For A Day June 26, 2017No tags for this post.The post Thought For A Day appeared first on Anirudh Sethi Report.
- Former Brazil finance minister sentenced to 12 years in prison June 26, 2017A Brazilian court on Monday sentenced former finance minister Antonio Palocci to 12 years in prison for corruption and money laundering. Palocci served as finance minister to Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva before becoming the right-hand man of his impeached successor, Dilma Rousseff, as chief of staff. The ruling by anti-graft judge Sérgio Moro ofRead […]
- Draghi says ECB will need to be gradual when adjusting policy parameters June 27, 2017
- Tweets by BrainAndMoney